What is the Parents & Friends?
The main objectives of the P&F is to encourage the participation of families in our school community to work in close co-operation with the school administration and staff for the wellbeing and benefit of the students in our school. It provides an opportunity for parents to get to know each other and to work together in a volunteer capacity to support the activities of the school. Parental involvement is offered at a variety of levels and brings enormous benefits for you and your child as well as St Peter’s.
How often do we meet?
We meet on a monthly basis and it is a great way of providing opportunities for parents to meet other parents and catch up with the school news! It is not necessary to attend all meetings, just those that you can. Who attends? All are welcome to the P&F meetings and in regular attendance are the committee members, some teachers/staff and the Principal.
What have funds been used for?
- Junior & Senior Adventure Playgrounds
- iPads & Laptops
- Mats for children to sit on
- Redcat Audio System for classroom
- Apple TV devices
- Sashes & Gifts for Student Sacraments
- Outdoor PA System
- Donations towards Christmas Carols, Wakakirri, Year 4 Dance & Sleepover
Events run by the Parents & Friends
- Shrove Tuesday Pancake Night
- Mother’s Day Stall
- Mother’s Day Morning Tea
- Easter Raffle
- Subway Lunch Day
- Father’s Day Stall
- Father’s Day Breakfast
Your assistance big or small is always welcome:
- Organise or assist with an event
- Buy or sell raffle tickets
- Help out at the Mother’s Day or Father’s Day Stall
- Help cook Pancakes on Shrove Tuesday
- Help out at Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea or Father’s Day Breakfast
Share your ideas to help build our school community.
Come along and join in the fun.
How to contact the Parents & Friends?