Since 1996, St Peter Apostle Mission Parish has successfully organised and managed the Outside School Hours Care – OSHC program. The service offers both Before and After School Care. The educators at the OSHC service provide a program for children that is a safe and happy environment outside normal school hours.
Mobile: 0408 056 999
Before Care Program 2021
Hours: 7.00am – 8.45am (during the school term)
$16.00 per child (permanent booking) $17.00 per child (casual booking)
- Parents/authorised guardians MUST sign their children into the program. Children MUST NOT be dropped off to make their own way to the program. The OSHC educators will sign the children out when the School bell rings and then they make their way to their class.
- Breakfast is provided to children that arrive at the program prior to 8.10am. Breakfast includes cereals, porridge, toast with approved toppings and spaghetti. Milk and water are available for the children each morning. Please inform staff of any dietary needs that your child may have.
After School Care Program 2021
Hours: 3.15pm – 6.30pm (during the school term)
$18.00 per child (permanent booking) $19.00 per child (casual booking)
- When the children are dismissed from class at the end of their school day, they make their way to the school hall where they are greeted by the OSHC educators and signed into the program. Parents/authorised guardians must sign the children out of the program.
- The children are supplied with an afternoon snack which over the week consists of seasonal fruits, rice cakes and topping, cheese and biscuits and sandwiches. The children are able to eat their own snacks but healthy snacks are encouraged.
- The children over the week are given opportunities to play on the senior and junior playgrounds, oval and basketball court (weather permitting). On inclement weather days the program is able to use the school hall. In the service area the children are provided with arts and crafts, board games and free play activities/opportunities.
The program operates in the project area between the Grade 5 class rooms.
Enrolment Requirements: Prior to children attending, the service must have received a current enrolment form and all the necessary additional documentation which is unique to each child.